27.10.15

Feel-Good Reads

As if I haven't mentioned it enough times - I'm currently rereading Harry Potter again after about 6 years (or whenever the last book came out. 2007?!) and though it is hilarious, laugh out loud and freaking delightful - there are certain emotionally crippling moments as we all know. I've just finished reading Order of the Phoenix and lord have mercy I can't bear to carry on! See I don't remember much of the story, except most of the people that die . . . (Sirius, Mad Eye, FRED - why though? Eh Jo? Why Fred? How's George going to live?? How is Molly going to live?!). 

Anyway, even though I really want to carry on reading - I would much rather like to avoid being a snivelly, weeping mess on the train - you know? So in a bid to inject some joy, I decided to give some of my favourite books a reread.

The three I've picked are:

.1. A Book of A Thousand Days | Shannon Hale


.2. The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place | Julie Berry


.3. It's Not Me, It's You | Mhairi McFarlane



What are your favourite feel good/light reads?
Until next time!