5.10.15

A book, a lipstick and a perfume . . .

These are a few of my favourite things...

.1. Zara Perfume in Black: I'm terrible at describing scents - the most I can say is something like 'it's nice' though being a picky person when it comes to perfumes, that's high praise . . . Anyway, this particular one has notes of orange, cinnamon, vanilla and musk and it's hella nice. (and hella cheap).

.2. MAC lipstick - Capricious: This just so happens to be my favourite 'natural' lip colour of all time. I gush about it here.

.3. The Dog, Ray//Linda Coggin: One of our books that's out this month, (in hardback), The Dog, Ray has made the cut as being one of my favourites.  It is such a lovely little read that's bound to warm your heart, make you laugh (and cry . . .) and overall just charm your socks off. Everyone should give it a whirl. (Not biased at all . . .)

What things are you enjoying at the moment?
Until next time,