12.6.14

WEARING. READING. We were Liars// Ilamasqua lipstick// The Puppet boy of Warsaw


R E A D I N G: 
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.  This book! I read this in *almost* one sitting (people and their interruptions! Let the girl read!) as it is relatively short but oh so good! What's it about? Hmm.. a gripping story... about lies and lives. Living lies. About truths and lives. Living truths. Confused? Good! Read the book. 


The Puppet Boy of Warsaw by Eva Weaver. 'the FEELS!' That was my reaction after reading this book. All it means is- I was so overrun by emotions, words failed me..or something. Regardless, this is a beautiful masterpiece of a book that will stay with you long after you've finished reading it. 

W E A R I N G:

Mint Hijab  • World Map Watch • Nuxe Lip Balm Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism.

Mint green hijab: This headscarf I am sort of, slightly in love with. It is an excellent shade of green and the material is light. Perfect for sunny weather! Or any weather for that matter- I've been known to wear a bright orange hijab in the dead of winter.

Watch: To be completely honest, the only reason I bought this watch was because it has the world map on it (well most of it!), do I really need to say anymore? Oh and it was ridiculously cheap (similar one here).


Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm: What a mouthful! Okay, the majority of people 'rave' about this and it such a cliche product but I held back from 'following the masses' for a long time!
Sadly, I caved..I've had it for a couple of days now and all I can say, is that it's so popular for a reason!
The texture is a little odd, my sisters described it as 'peanut butter like'. It's soft and applies a little matte and boy is it moisturising! Perfect for an overnight treatment and for wearing under lipstick.



Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism: Can we address the fact that it's not in any way red? I'm branching out! Moving rapidly on.. Magnetism is one hell of a colour- it's a raspberry pink that's quite matte and can have a tendency to settle in the lines of the lips after a while- though this can be remedied by applying lip balm before it and voilà smooth lipstick colour. 

Until next time