1.6.14

A Spring Look: Illamasqua Blush//Seduce. BENEFIT They're Real Mascara.

• Cream Blush • No7 BB lips • Benefit Mascara • Blush Brush •
These 'ere products are what I've been gravitating towards quite often recently and I'm imaginatively dubbing this my 'Spring/Summer Look' (I'm so on trend yo!). Now that the sun is here, well more often than normal- any makeup look I sport is automatically 'Spring Inspired' in my book.
Moving on.

Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Seduce has had a whole post dedicated to it, so I'll refrain from waffling on here but this beautiful plummy pink has got to be my favourite blusher.

The No7 BB Lips in Belle Pink in a nutshell is basically another of my 'forever's (the relationship I have with some of my makeup would really make a beautiful movie). It's moisturising, not sticky and looks natural - the keys to my heart...

Now, the Benefit's They're Real Mascara made an appearance in my July favourites many many moons ago and it's still going strong (magical tube this!) and still well loved. That says it all really! 


So what's your 'Spring Look'?
Until next time!