16.1.14

Illamasqua Cream Blusher // Seduce: A review

Illamasqua Seduce Blusher- a little redder in real life though

A makeup review that isn't about lipstick? Yes I know - hark at me being all professional with my variety!
The Illamasqua Cream blusher in Seduce is  exactly what I had been looking for- a darkish plummy flush with a bit of sheen that looks quite natural. It's a Cream blusher and unlike the Topshop Cream Blushers actually stays...creamy - when applied on the skin that is.
Top: Blended out
Bottom: One swipe (Again a tad darker and more plum in real life)

 I find that it goes on well using either my fingers or a brush. I like to dot it on with my finger then blend it out with my Eco Tools Blush Brush which is a travel size one and works perfectly for blush, contour and highlighter (preferable not all at the same time..obviously) because of its shape.

This retails for a whopping £18 (attempting to whisper the price here)- because my family would think it was complete and utter madness to spend that much on a blusher... regrettably I'm bloody happy with myself...


Update: You can get this for £7.50 in the Illamsqua sale- HERE... this simply means I can get a different one guilt free- I have my eye on Dixie.. 



Does this blusher strike your fancy?
Until next time!