26.12.12

'Tis the season to be cosy...

Fa la la la la, la la la la...





*cough*
The lack of sunshine and late nights makes me want to just curl up in my warm bed and not do anything that requires movement. The only thing that actually makes me look forward to autumn/winter is the colours changing, wearing hats, scarves and layering, hot chocolate etc. So I thought I'd share some of my current 'loves'.




Not only does this mug remind me of my, frankly, awesomeness, it was a 'gift' from one of my closest friends and it looks like it was just made for hot chocolate and whipped cream. 


From New Look and it's on sale now!
I got this cardigan in the biggest size I could find (18) so I could just snuggle inside it. My mum hates how looks because it does make me look a bit like a green bear/granny but even she admits it is warm and cosy! 





'My armour':
                                                                        

1. New Look: This actually had a bobble but I felt too much like an extra from the Bobinogs so I er pulled it off. 

2. Deichmann: These cut off gloves were an impulse buy and I've been wearing them every time I go out, only downside is my fingers get a tad cold!

3. I got this scarf/shawl as a present years ago from my uncle in Germany so I'm not sure where you can get it. 


                                So what are your favourites?