3.10.11

September Favourites!!

  Hola Mi beauties!
September’s come and gone and strangely I am glad! I can’t believe am saying this but wow! Four months holiday is long! I was actually looking forward to uni! Anyhow! Here are some of the things I’ve been loving! EnjoyJ!


On the left is No7 Sheer Temptation lipstick in Showy. It's a glossy pink that I adore! On the right is an E.LF Mineral lipstick in barely bitten. A an 'almost' red. It has lots of gold shimmer so it looks a bit orange.


I have heard soo much about this I couldn't resist buying it in the 3 for 2 in Boots (which is still going on by the way!). It has a nice scent and I love how it makes my hair feel and look. You're probably aware of the fame surrounding it so I shall move on rapidly!



Benefit High Beam is 'ze bomb'. It makes my face look porcelain and just wonderful. However you do need to blend it in well and a little goes a long way, especially if you're of a darker complexion as it can look strange!
E.LF cream eyeliner in Black; Like the name suggests, its really creamy and soft and unlike a gel eyeliner it doesn't feel watery and cold and...I just don't like gel liners very much. I would have shown you the inside but it looks like a mess, so I thought I'd spare you!
It lasts for some time and it sticks amazingly. If you cry or something, it won't melt down you're face.
Barry M nail varnish: Firstly I love these full stop! But this colour (306 Blueberry l/c) reminds me of the sky in summer. It's a pastel blue and will probably come up in a nail of the day!






And last but not least, the Soap and Glory Hand food (which can be found in Boots) and Carmex. The smell of the hand cream is stunning! I reapply like no man's business. It also quite strong, i.e people can smell it if you put it on. But seriously, next time you're in Boots go and have sniff!

So that concludes my faves, I wasn't wearing much makeup to be honest. Hope you enjoyed and what have you been loving??

J'aime!